WHY DOES ALORA EXIST?
Alora exists to add beauty and meaning to the lives of genuine everyday women through jewelry.
WHAT DOES ALORA MEAN?
Alora, in the Bantu language, means “My Dream”. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true.
HOW DID ALORA START?
Emilyn and Jameela started making jewelry in 2009 at their kitchen table with the intention of creating meaningful pieces that could make a difference in the world.
As they’ve expanded into over 80 stores across Canada and the USA, that intention and their beliefs have only gotten stronger and bolder. These days, Emilyn still loves making gemstone bracelets in between gardening and being an awesome grandmother, and Jameela has started curating handmade pieces from suppliers around the world to share with you.
WHAT ALORA BELIEVES IN
- Selling gorgeous jewelry for the everyday woman to feel unique, empowered and beautiful.
- Offering women meaningful pieces that inspire women to
- reach higher
- dream bigger
- be confident in their beauty, power, and ability
- Creating social impact by donating 5% of our profits to help women in our community.
- Offering timeless jewelry that makes a profit and a difference.
- Creating a genuine world where people can love and be loved for exactly who they are, and to be bold despite their fears and flaws.